- Any Amber/ Semi-Precious Gem Stone necklace, bracelet or anklet is not suitable for children under 36 months due to the small parts and strangulation hazards.
- Necklaces, bracelets and anklets are made for wearing not chewing, please do not allow your child to place it in their mouths/ chew on it
- Necklaces, bracelets and anklets are not a toy; children must be supervised at all times when wearing
- If possible tuck the necklace under the child's top to prevent it getting caught
- A necklace must not be worn when the child is sleeping, it is advised to remove the necklace from the child’s neck before they go to sleep
- A necklace can be made into an anklet by wrapping it around an ankle twice, please check that the foot is not constrained if doing so
- A sock can be placed over the anklet to keep it safely on and against the skin.
- Your Baltic Amber / Semi-Precious Gem Stones are threaded onto two strands of 100% Cotton, which although is very strong, may snap if pulled excessively especially if the thread has degraded due to getting wet and normal wear over time.
- A plastic screw barrel clasp is used to fasten This is designed to break if pulled with force or caught
- A knot has been tied between each bead so that if it breaks the beads will remain intact on the Necklace/Bracelet/Anklet
- The beads are rounded to ensure there are not sharp edges, however they can break under force - please check the beads regularly
- As per the EU Toy Safety Regulations EN-71-1, any Amber and Semi-Precious Gem stone Necklaces, Bracelets and Anklets are not suitable for children under 36 months due to the small parts.
Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts